This exhibition borrows its title from a piece by Jordi Amagat and is the fourth in the Incursion cycle of exhibitions. The exhibition includes other selected works, by Pep Aymerich, Isabel Banal, Lluís Bruguera, Pere de Ribot, Narcís Coderch, Mireya Masó and Creus Dalgà, all of whom use nature as a cause for reflection.
- When: From July 3rd to September 30th. Opening Times: Tuesdays to Sundays and Bank Holidays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. (Closed on non bank holiday Mondays)
- Where: Placeta de l'Institut Vell, 1, Girona.
- How to get there: Bus (L11 y L1, L2, L5, L6, L8, L9)
- Price: 4 euros (Reduced Price for students and seniors: 2 euros)
- More information: http://www.girona.cat/museuciutat/eng/